No products in the cart.
In this document we will talk about how you can customize services returned by the carriers supported by WooCommerce shipping plugin.
Services settings allow you to customize shipping rates (services) returned by the carriers for the customers. You will be able to define conditions that have to be matched for the service to be displayed or hidden, display a different name as well as adjust the rate before displaying it to the customers.
Please note that these settings don’t force or tell carriers what to display, but work as the filters over the rates returned by the carriers, so if carrier is not returning some service, then configuring this service here won’t make any difference.
It controls whenever services have to be displayed or hidden when not present in the services table below.
For example: You can uncheck Enable / Disable Services checkbox and then list Priority Mail and First Class in the table below and then customers will only ever see these two shipping services.
Please note that unchecking the checkbox might lead to that customers won’t see any shipping rates, when carriers don’t offer pre-configured services in the table below.
Service table can be used to add, modify or delete customizations for selected services.
1. Hit Add Service button.
2. Check Enabled checkbox, if you want this service to be displayed or keep it unchecked if you want this service to be hidden.
3. Choose a service you would like to customize.
4. Optionally choose Product Condition that has to be met for this customization to be considered.
5. In case of a complex condition you can set a requirement for All or Any conditions to be matched.
6. Optionally type a name that will be displayed to customers for the this service.
7. Optionally define what value has to be added to quoted shipping rates or value it will be multiplied by.
8. Hit Save changes.
1. Check a checkbox located on the very left of the row for the services you want to remove.
2. Hit Remove Selected Services.
3. Hit Save changes.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Email address *
I want to receive updates about product updates and promotions.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.