No products in the cart.
In this document we will learn about how to install WordPress plugin.
Unlike free plugins that are published in WordPress directory and can be installed right from the dashboard, premium plugins require a few extra installation steps before you can start using them.
1. Click on your name in the header of the website and choose Downloads
2. Choose purchased product you would like to install and hit Download button
Save file to a known location, so you can easily find it later.
1. Navigate to your WordPress Admin -> Plugins page
2. Hit Add New button at the top of the page
3. Hit Upload Plugin button at the top of the page
4. Hit Choose file button and choose a file you’ve downloaded before
5. Hit Install Now button
6. Hit Activate Plugin button
* Please note that name of the plugin on the picture above is for demonstration only.
Above steps will be exactly the same for any of the premium of free WordPress / WooCommerce plugins you will download from 1TeamSoftware.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Email address *
I want to receive updates about product updates and promotions.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.