No products in the cart.
In this documents we will learn how to activate WordPress plugin license for the freshly downloaded and installed premium plugin.
License key is required for plugin to work as well as to receive automated version updates. License key is sent as a part of your order confirmation email as well as can be found in your 1TeamSoftware account.
License key is sent as a part of your order confirmation email and can be found right below the table with the list of the items and their prices.
License key can also be found in 1TeamSofware account, to find it
1. Go to the Orders page
2. Click View button on a relevant order
3. License key can be found just under the Related subscriptions table, almost at the very bottom of the page
1. Go to WordPress Dashboard and click on or hover over 1TeamSoftware menu
2. Click on the plugin name you would like to activate license key for
3. License key then can be typically entered on the first settings page of a plugin
4. Hit Enter or scroll to the button and hit Save Settings button
1. License is invalid
2. Unable to activate provided License key
It means that that license key has been previously activated and still in use on another domain. For example, it might be that you have tested plugin on a staging website which is using completely different domain from the production website.To solve that you will have to go back to the website where license key has been activated and deactivate the plugin. If it won’t help the contact us and request to reset your license activation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Email address *
I want to receive updates about product updates and promotions.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.