Inventory Synchronization for Shopify add-on scrapes products right into your WooCommerce online store
It takes just a few clicks for the products listed on virtually any Shopify store to appear in your WooCommerce store.
Our ecommerce scraping tool will take care of scraping product images, importing product name, description, tags, attributes, synchronizing product price and stock availability, as well as creating WooCommerce product variations, so you can start dropshipping in no time.
* Please note that it is an add-on and requires Dropshipping Inventory Synchronization for WooCommerce to work.
- Scrape and import single Shopify products
- Scrape and import variable Shopify products
- Scrape and import a collection of Shopify products
- Import product name
- Import product description
- Import product tags
- Import product attributes used for variations
- Import and synchronize price of products
- Synchronize stock availability of imported products
- Scrape, download and import product images
- Configure flexible price adjustments
- Supports unlimited number of suppliers
- Supports unlimited number of products
No need to use any intermediate CSV files
Unlike other scraping services, you won’t need to export products into any CSV or XML files before they can be imported into your WooCommerce store. Just point the plugin to an URL of a product or of a collection of products, and they will be magically scraped into your store.
Import and synchronize unlimited number of products
In comparison to other ecommerce scraping services on the market that charge hundreds of dollars per month for scraping products, Shopify add-on for Inventory Synchronization plugin will import an unlimited number of products from as many suppliers as you want for a much more affordable price.
Keep price of the products up to date
Plugin will take care of synchronizing any updates to the price in Shopify back to your WooCommerce product listing.
Synchronize inventory stock
No more overselling! Plugin’s automated inventory synchronized management system will automatically change availability of the products when they go out of stock, or be back in stock in the supplier’s Shopify store.
Control your ecommerce business margins
Dropshipping Inventory Synchronization from Shopify allows you to define flexible price adjustment rules that will be automatically applied to the scraped products before they will be listed in your WooCommerce store.
Import all the important data
Plugin will automatically import product name, product description, images, price, stock availability as well as tags and variations.
Migrate your Shopify products to WooCommerce
You don’t have to dropship to take advantage of Inventory Synchronization, because powerful importing abilities of the plugin can be used to migrate all or selected products from Shopify store to WooCommerce store.