When you have a product listing that has a lot of text, reviews, image gallery and all kinds of other information, which is meant to convince customer to place an order, then you want to make sure that Add to Cart button will be easily accessible, in order not to lose momentum, when customer is finally ready to place an order.
WooCommerce Sticky Product Bar plugin is constantly presenting Add to Cart button with additional information such as product thumbnail, title and the rating, customers can easily initiate an order.
In addition to that it also adds sticky bar with Checkout button to the Cart and Pay Now button to checkout pages.
(PRO version) Features
- Ability to visually configure every little detail of the product bar without the need to know CSS or coding
- Integration with YIHT WooCommerce Wishlist plugin
- Ability to insert HTML and/or shortcodes before or after any elements of the Sticky Product Bar
- Display Proceed to Checkout or View Cart button after item has been added to Cart
- Compatible with Uni CPO Custom Product Options plugin
- Compatible with WPC Frequently Bought Together plugin
- Control if sticky bar will be displayed for Desktop, Mobile or both
- Control if it will be displayed for Product listing, Cart and Checkout pages
- Enable/disable for Out of Stock products
- Always show it or only when Action button is outside of the visible range of the screen
- Control what production information has to be displayed (Image, Name, Rating, Quantity)
- Control if you want to Cart and Checkout Total to be displayed
- Control if you want Accept terms and conditions checkbox to be displayed
- Control if you want to display Add to Cart, Proceed checkout or Pay Now button
- Customize Out of Stock, Choose an option text
- Support for custom CSS to match your theme
- You can overwrite plugin template in your theme
- Upload “Woocommerce Sticky Product Cart” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Installation complete
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings
- Choose Sticky Product Bar tab
- Set the settings you prefer
- Check Enable checkbox
- Hit Save