Shipping Labels for WCFM PRO plugin provides seamless integration between our shipping plugins and WCFM WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace Frontend, so vendors can easily print shipping labels for their orders.
This plugin is highly customizable and allows vendors to print shipping labels with and without their own shipping carrier account as well as to control if they want to offer live shipping rates for their products in the cart and checkout pages.
Rate us & Review
If you love our plugins, please give us a full five-star rating, so that we know that our work is valued and appreciated.
This will be the drive and motivation for us to further improve our plugins with more useful features.
We highly appreciate your support and love.
- Print shipping labels using sitewide shipping carrier settings without the need for vendors to register for their own carrier account
- Marketplace will automatically keep shipping cost, when vendors aren’t using their own carrier account, and then limits the price of a shipping label that vendor can purchase
- Vendors can configure their own shipping carrier integration settings
- Marketplace can allow or disallow vendors to use sitewide shipping carrier account for printing shipping labels
- Marketplace can allow or disallow vendors to use their own shipping carrier account for printing shipping labels
- Marketplace can allow or disallow to display live shipping rates for vendors’ products in the cart / checkout packages
- Marketplace can configure/overwrite purchase postage workflow of the shipping plugin used for the integration
What do you need to start?
1. Install and activate WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace
2. Install, activate and configure any of 1TeamSoftware shipping plugins that feature creation of shipping labels
That is it! Now your vendors can navigate to their orders and create shipping labels.
How vendor can print a shipping label
At this point customer will receive email notification and vendor can proceed with shipping this order.
Vendor’s printing of shipping labels without shipping carrier account
Vendors are able to access printing of shipping labels feature even without registering for their own shipping carrier account.
In this case sitewide integration settings of the shipping plugin will be used for vendors and shipping cost of the vendors’ orders will be kept by the marketplace to cover costs of purchased shipping labels.
but it will only be applied dynamically to the vendors that are taking advantage of such setup.
Then orders that were placed after marketplace started to use Shipping Labels for WCFM plugin in such setup will be eligible for printing shipping labels and have Shipment box available in them
Orders that were placed before such setup was activated or when vendor has briefly enabled their own integration settings, but then disabled them, won’t qualify for printing shipping label and won’t have Shipment box displayed in them.
That’s it, after that vendors will be able to print shipping labels using sitewide carrier account.
Vendor’s printing of shipping labels with shipping carrier account
Vendors are able to specify their own integration (API) settings for a shipping carrier used by Marketplace for live shipping rates in the cart/checkout pages and printing of shipping labels.
2. Vendor should enable Use My Integration Settings
- WCFM Vendor’s Dashboard -> Settings -> Shipping -> Use My Integration settings -> checked
- Vendors should specify their own integration settings
That’s it, after that vendors will be able to print shipping labels using their own carrier account.
- Go to WordPress -> Plugins -> Add New
- Hit Upload Plugin button
- Hit Choose File button and select zip file with the plugin
- Hit Install Now button
- Hit Activate link
- Installation complete