ShipStation service improves buying and delivery experience by providing a set of tools that allow you to integrate multiple e-commerce websites with their dashboard and automate creation of shipping labels.
1TeamSoftware ShipStation Shipping PRO plugin takes this integration even further and lets you display live shipping rates for the carriers you use in the cart and checkout pages, as well as, to create shipping labels right from the WooCommerce Orders.
If you prefer to create shipping labels in ShipStation dashboard then our plugin can automatically import shipping information of the shipped orders and then email tracking information to the customers.
Our plugin can be used along with the official WooCommerce – ShipStation Integration plugin, that automatically exports orders to ShipStation, as well as without it in which case orders can be optionally exported to ShipStation when shipping label is printed.
Rate us & Review
If you love our plugins, please give us a full five-star rating, so that we know that our work is valued and appreciated.
This will be the drive and motivation for us to further improve our plugins with more useful features.
We highly appreciate your support and love.
- Live shipping rates at WooCommerce cart & checkout
- Export orders into ShipStation when printing shipping labels from WooCommerce dashboard
- Import shipping information of the orders processed in ShipStation
- Enable globally or per Shipping Zone
- Use WooCoommerce store local or Marketplace vendor’s location as the originating address for accurate shipping rates. It supports Multivendor plugins such as Dokan, WCMP, WCFM, YITH.
- Dimension and weight based packing of the items into configurable boxes
- Ability to combine parcels to get better shipping rates
- Accommodate your packaging and marketing material with flexible package weight adjustments
- Charge extra handling fee or implement currency conversion with flexible shipping rate adjustments
- Include Insurance and Request Signature service
- Display different name for selected shipping services
- Allow all or only selected shipping services
- Configurable purchase postage workflow
- Create return shipping labels
- Buy shipping labels in one click per order or in bulk
- Easy access to tracking information for admins and customers
- Automatically notify customers when shipping labels has been created
- Easily find issues by enabling debug mode
- Speed up your website by caching and re-using previously found rates
Intelligent packing of the items into boxes
Our shipping plugin lets you configure dimensions, weight and max weight of the boxes you use to ship orders, so then ShipStation Shipping PRO plugin will use this information to precisely estimate shipping rates and reduce time you need to create shipments by predicting how orders will be packed.
Save on shipping fees by combining boxes
In cases when entire contents of an order can’t fit into a single box ShipStation Shipping PRO plugin offers a possibility to combine dimensions and weight of all the boxes, which can help to reduce shipping fees.
Real-time shipping rates
ShipStation integration WooCommerce plugin will intelligently pack contents of the cart and use resulting dimensions and weight information to quote available shipping rates from all the carriers activated in your ShipStation account.
Advances weight adjustments
You can configure weight adjustments that will be applied before plugin will get shipping rate quotes.
Global or per service shipping rate adjustments
ShipStation Shipping PRO plugin lets you configure adjustments of quoted shipping rates globally or per shipping service, so you can accommodate differences in currency exchange or add an extra handling fee or a discount.
Include Insurance and Request Signature service
Protect yourself and your customers by automatically including insurance and optionally requesting signature service for all or selected orders
Rename shipping method names
1TeamSoftware WooCommerce plugin lets you customize name of selected shipping methods, so cart will display shipping methods with the custom names.
Tracking information and email notifications
Customers will automatically receive an email with the tracking information, when shipping label will be purchased.
Tracking information can be viewed in the order page in WooCommerce Admin and User interfaces.
Print shipping labels in just a few clicks
WooCommerce plugin estimates weight and dimensions of the package and allows to purchase a shipping label for available shipping services from the carriers enabled in your ShipStation account.
In case of a high volume of shipments it is possible to setup the workflow that will speed up operation of your warehouse by allowing to purchase shipping label in just one click.
Depending on your preferred workflow, ShipStation Shipping plugin can be configured to use multi-step or a single click shipping label generation.
Ability to run it in debug mode
In cases when things did not work as expected, it is possible to enable debug mode which will generate detailed debug logs in WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs that can be sent to us and we will help you to resolve any possible issues that you might experience.
Best Value on the Market
ShipStation shipping plugin for WooCommerce offers a much better value than the alternatives and includes extra features, which are usually sold as add-ons, like:
- Import of the shipments created in ShipStation
- Bulk Label Printing
- Shipment tracking information with email notifications
- Print shipping labels with Vendor address
- Go to WordPress -> Plugins -> Add New
- Hit Upload Plugin button
- Hit Choose File button and select zip file with the plugin
- Hit Install Now button
- Hit Activate link
- Installation complete
How to start using ShipStation Shipping plugin
5. Enter your From Address
In order to be able to display live shipping rates or purchase shipping labels you will have to provide a complete From Address, including phone number and your name, and then to Save Settings.
Please note that due to ShipStation limitation From Address should be within the same country for which ShipStation is registered.
Plugin will perform validation of your configuration and display relevant validation errors.
After that you should be good to go!
How to add carriers for live shipping rates and printing of the shipping labels
Before you can expect plugin to display live shipping rates or to be able to print shipping labels you will have to connect desired Carrier account within ShipStation dashboard.
1. Go to ShipStation Carriers
Go to ShipStation -> Settings -> Carriers & Fulfilment, there you will see what carriers are currently activated, so then you can hit Add a Provider Account to add a new one
Then you will have to fill in all requested details and save carrier settings.
How to display live shipping rates in the cart and checkout pages
Assuming that you’ve performed initial configuration of the plugin and corrected all displayed validation errors, your task should be as easy as just ticking Live Shipping Rates checkbox and Saving the Settings.
How to use Shipping Zones
We recommend to use this feature when you want to display live shipping rates only for selected Shipping Zones.
In all other cases it is better to keep this feature disabled.
and then Save Settings.
and live shipping rates will be displayed only for the customers’ addresses that are located in the shipping zones, where plugin has been listed.
How to print a shipping label
- Allow Multiple Shipments – when checked you can print unlimited number of shipping labels for the same order
- Default Shipment Description – when you ship the same kind of products then you can define it and it will be used for all shipping labels you will purchase
- Require to Get A Quote – if customers always have to choose one of the live shipping rates returned by ShipStation shipping plugin then you can skip the step when you request a quote and reduce number of clicks needed to buy a label.
- Require to Confirm Shipment Details – you can reduce a number of required step by not displaying a confirmation dialog before shipping label is purchased.
We will review the process when all steps in Purchase Postage Workflow are required.
3. Purchase Postage
If, when placing this order, customer has used one of live shipping rates returned by ShipStation, then shipping service that customer has chosen will be pre-selected.
Verify and adjust package details and hit Purchase Postage.
5. Shipping Label and Tracking Information
Link to a printable shipping label and customs forms will be displayed in ShipStation Shipment box. You will also find tracking number with the tracking link there as well as the possibility to unlink or request a refund.
How to Import Shipments
ShipStation integration plugin can automatically scan for the new shipments that were created in ShipStation dashboard and import their tracking information, so then customers will receive an email notification and be able to see it in the similar fashion as if you’ve created it in WooCommerce Order.
1. Choose how often shipments should be imported
Run Import Shipments Interval (secs) – value will depend on how often you ship and how fast you want WooCommerce orders to be updated. If you ship thousands of orders a day, then you might want to increase frequency, so plugin can pick them all up on time.
Please note, that shorter intervals can affect your website performance, so we suggest to choose a reasonable value.
If you ship thousands of orders a day, then we suggest to reduce Run Import Shipments Interval (secs) and Max Shipments At Once values, so plugin will be able to pick up all the shipments in a few iterations without going over memory limit of your server.
These shipments will only contain tracking information which will be visible to the admin and a customer.