If your WooCommerce store (similar to eBay and Amazon) is selling products that have to be shipped from different locations (for example products are located in different warehouses or sold by various sellers) or they can only be shipped by different shipping methods, then WooCommerce Shipping Packages is what you need.
WooCommerce Shipping Packages arranges products, based on Group By rules, into packages.
Each package has its own shipping method selection in the cart and checkout pages.
You can also limit which shipping methods can be used for packages with different shipping class.
- Group products into packages by Shipping Class, Product ID, Product Type, Attributes, Categories, First Category, Tags, First Tag, Post Author (Vendor / Product Owner).
- Group by several rules at the same time, for example: Shipping Class and Category.
- Possibility to run in debug mode and use different types of logging.
- Configurable Shipping Restrictions for Shipping Classes.
- Supports all standard product types.
- Supports WooCommerce Composite Products.
- Supports WooCommerce Product Bundle.
- It can be extended to support other complex product types.
- Make sure that you have WooCommerce Shipping Packages plugin already installed.
- Upload WooCommerce Package Orders to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Installation complete