If your WooCommerce store (similar to eBay and Amazon) is selling products that have to be shipped from different locations (for example products are located in different warehouses or sold by various sellers) or they can only be shipped by different shipping methods, then WooCommerce Shipping Packages is what you need.
WooCommerce Shipping Packages arranges products, based on Group By rules, into packages.
Each package has its own shipping method selection in the cart and checkout pages.
You can also limit which shipping methods can be used for packages with different shipping class.
How does it work?
How to split orders and fulfill them separately?
- Group products into packages by Shipping Class, Product ID, Product Type, Attributes, Categories, First Category, Tags, First Tag, Post Author (Vendor / Product Owner).
- Group by several rules at the same time, for example: Shipping Class and Category.
- Possibility to run in debug mode and use different types of logging.
- Configurable Shipping Restrictions for Shipping Classes.
- Supports all standard product types.
- Supports WooCommerce Composite Products.
- Supports WooCommerce Product Bundle.
- It can be extended to support other complex product types.
- Make sure that you have WooCommerce Shipping Packages plugin already installed.
- Upload WooCommerce Package Orders to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Installation complete
Helene Greenberg –
Every once in a great while you happen upon a product or person that changes everything. I happened upon both at the same time. Dmitry and 1Team Software’s shipping plugins changed how I view plugin developers, their products and the customer support they offer. I began using their plugins while building my multi-vendor marketplace website. As the site evolved and the shipping methods the vendors required changed to become more and more complex, 1Team Software stuck with me. Not only do the plugins work as intended, they exceed expectation and seamlessly integrate with other developers’ products. As for the customer service, Dmitry sets a new standard for other c/s teams to try and meet. Expect a reply to any question on any day of the week. There was never a “We don’t do that.”, or “Sorry, can’t help you, good luck with that.”. As corny as it may sound, I feel like they are part of my team. At this point, I cannot recommend them enough and I wouldn’t even think about spending my non-profits precious dollars on another developer.
Carl Butler (verified owner) –
Excellent plugin and excellent support! A must have for dropshippers.