Table Rate Shipping
Flexible Shipping is an advanced Table Rate shipping plugin for WooCommerce stores that allows you to calculate the shipping costs based on weight and/or cart total.
If your online store sells from multiple vendors / warehouses / dropshippers and you want to be able to charge a separate shipping fee for each of the origins then Flexible Shipping Per Package PRO the extension for Flexible Shipping you need!
Flexible Shipping Per Package PRO plugin extends Flexible Shipping plugin by letting you to configure unlimited number of advanced Shipping Method conditions based on the User Role, Shipping Class, Category and Tag of the products as well as it changes Table Rate rules to be based on the Package value, weight or volume.
The plugin will work for the regular single warehouse / vendor online stores as well as for the complex dropshipping / multi-warehouse / multi-vendor online stores.
It is compatible with WooCommerce Shipping Packages and Dokan plugins.
Flexible Shipping Features
- Unlimited shipping methods and costs calculation rules
- Possibility of adding the titles and **descriptions** to your shipping methods
- Shipping cost based on cart total and/or weight
- Minimum and maximum values for cart total and/or weight
- Summing up the costs of e.g. two different rules at the same time e.g. one based on cart total and the second based on weight
- Free shipping override
- Option to display the selected shipping methods only for logged-in users
- Further shipping companies integrations (see the info below for details)
- Compatible with WooCommerce 2.6 Shipping Zones (see the info below for details)
- WPML and Polylang compatibility
- CSV Import
Flexible Shipping Per Package PRO Features
- All Flexible Shipping features
- Hide other shipping methods when rule has matched
- Use as a fallback shipping method when no other rates are displayed
- Display matched rate at the end or as a first shipping method in the list
- Additional calculation methods (sum, lowest cost, highest cost)
- Option to display Shipping Method only for the specific User Roles
- Specify various conditions and require Shipping Package / Cart to match all or any of them
- Define shipping methods for Vendors / Sellers in WooCommerce Admin UI
- Require all or any of the products to belong to one of the specified Categories
- Require all or any of the products to have one of the specified Shipping Classes
- Require all or any of the products to have one of the specified Tags
- Changes Table Rate rules to be based on the package value, weight or volume (unavailable when Flexible Shipping PRO plugin is activated)
- Ability to run in debug mode to trace behavior of configured rules
Package usually means a group of products that can be combined and shipped by the same warehouse / vendor and require a separate shipping charge from other packages.
Possible Shipping Scenarios
- Shipping rate based on cart package weight
- Shipping rate based on cart package value / subtotal
- Shipping rate based on cart package volume (Length x Width x Height)
- Specify shipping rates based on volume and weight and then display the cheapest or more expensive option
- Display Shipping Method when one product has specified shipping class
- Display Shipping Method when all products belong to specific categories
- Display Shipping Method when all products have one of specified tags and have a certain shipping class
These are only a few examples of possible use cases and they are only limited by your imagination and requirement.
In case it is not enough, then feel free to Contact Us and we will find a way to meet your requirements.
- Go to WordPress -> Plugins -> Add New
- Hit Upload Plugin button
- Hit Choose File button and select zip file with the plugin
- Hit Install Now button
- Hit Activate link
- Installation complete
Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Shipping -> Flexible Shipping Per Package PRO, then enter your license key and check Enabled
Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Shipping Zones and then Select Edit on any of the Shipping Zones, then hit Add Shipping Method inside of it and choose Flexible Shipping and hit Add Shipping Method
Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Shipping Zones and then click Edit on Flexible Shipping
In the Flexible Shipping settings, click Add New
Configure settings of a Flexible Shipping Method, specify Shipping Method conditions and Table Rate rules