Do you want to charge shipping only once when certain products are present in one of the packages?
Merge Shipping Packages for WooCommerce plugin will allow you to specify conditions when products from one package will merge into another package, so customers will have to pay for shipping only once.
For example: If a customer wants to buy an e-bike and a charger then you might want to ship them separately, but if the customer will want to buy a t-shirt and either an e-bike or a charger then you might want to ship this t-shirt together with one of these items.
It is just a simple example of how this extension can help you, but there might be a lot of different applications when you might want to combine two WooCommerce shipping packages into one.
- Match source and target packages by shipping class, product category, product attribute, tag or a vendor
- Specify conditions (like shipping class, category, attribute, tag, vendor) that products in the source package have to match
- Require all products or only some products to match configured conditions
- Require products to match all or at least some of specified conditions
- Unlimited number of merge conditions
- Enable / disable selected conditions
- Debug merge conditions in the cart
Package usually means a group of products that can be combined and shipped by the same warehouse / vendor and require a separate shipping charge from other packages.
Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Shipping -> Shipping Packages and configure merge shipping packages conditions.
There are no reviews yet.