WooCommerce Shipping Discount allows you to configure shipping discount based on the amount spent for the items with a given shipping class.
It works as a discount from the order in the form of reduced shipping rate, so it allows you to offer free shipping for items that are cheaper to ship and discounted shipping for items that are more expensive to ship as well as cheaper international shipping.
- Configure different rule for each shipping class.
- Ability to require minimum order amount of the products with a given shipping class.
- Reduce shipping rate on the percentage from the order amount spent for the product that match a rule.
- Ability to deduct total sale discount from the shipping discount, so in cases when customer already saved a lot of money, because of the sale, their shipping discount will be lower.
- Ability to deduct total coupon discount from the shipping discount, so in cases when customers applied coupons, the amount they’ve already saved will reduce shipping discount.
- Ability to enable debug mode, so you can troubleshoot issues.
- Upload “WooCommerce Shipping Discount” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Installation complete
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Shipping
- Choose Shipping Discount tab
- Set the rules you prefer
- Check Enable checkbox
- Hit Save
Helene Greenberg –
Every once in a great while you happen upon a product or person that changes everything. I happened upon both at the same time. Dmitry and 1Team Software’s shipping plugins changed how I view plugin developers, their products and the customer support they offer. I began using their plugins while building my multi-vendor marketplace website. As the site evolved and the shipping methods the vendors required changed to become more and more complex, 1Team Software stuck with me. Not only do the plugins work as intended, they exceed expectation and seamlessly integrate with other developers’ products. As for the customer service, Dmitry sets a new standard for other c/s teams to try and meet. Expect a reply to any question on any day of the week. There was never a “We don’t do that.”, or “Sorry, can’t help you, good luck with that.”. As corny as it may sound, I feel like they are part of my team. At this point, I cannot recommend them enough and I wouldn’t even think about spending my non-profits precious dollars on another developer.