Shippo Shipping PRO for WooCommerce plugin lets you access the lowest-possible rates from USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and more via Shippo API. It is automatically packing items into boxes, displaying accurate real-time shipping rates at the cart / checkout pages. Shippo Shipping plugin lets you create shipping labels per order or in bulk as well as it allows you to generate return shipping labels.
Rate us & Review
If you love our plugins, please give us a full five-star rating, so that we know that our work is valued and appreciated.
This will be the drive and motivation for us to further improve our plugins with more useful features.
We highly appreciate your support and love.
- Support of 50+ carriers worldwide
- Live shipping rates at WooCommerce cart & checkout
- Ability to require valid shipping address, before allowing to place an order
- Enable globally or per Shipping Zone
- Use WooCoommerce store local or Marketplace vendor’s location as the originating address for accurate shipping rates. It supports Multivendor plugins such as Dokan, WCMP, WCFM, YITH.
- Dimension and weight based packing of the items into configurable boxes
- Ability to combine parcels to get better shipping rates
- Accommodate your packaging and marketing material with flexible package weight adjustments
- Charge extra handling fee or implement currency conversion with flexible shipping rate adjustments
- Include Insurance and Request Signature service
- Display different name for selected shipping services
- Allow all or only selected shipping services
- Configurable purchase postage workflow
- Create return shipping labels
- Buy shipping labels in one click
- Bulk purchase and download of consolidated shipping labels PDF file for multiple orders at once
- Easy access to tracking history for admins and customers
- Automatically notify customers about progress of their shipment
- Test your setup before going into production by running in the sandbox
- Easily find issues by enabling debug mode
- Speed up your website by caching and re-using previously found rates
Real-time shipping rates
Shippo plugin will intelligently pack items from the cart into boxes that you use for shipping and use their dimension and calculated weight to get carrier shipping rates, so they can be displayed on the cart, and checkout pages.
Customers can choose and checkout with any of the available shipping methods.
Validate address before allowing to place an order
Our shipping plugin can validate shipping addresses before allowing customers to place an order.
Up-to-date Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA)
Shippo analyzes your package data to estimate time of delivery, so optionally you can display that information and customers will be able to plan ahead when choosing the shipping method they prefer.
Intelligent and accurate packing of the items into boxes
1TeamSoftware shipping plugin lets you configure dimensions, weight and max weight that boxes you use to ship orders can carry, so then it will use this information to precisely estimate shipping rates and reduce time you need to create shipments by predicting how order will be packed.
Saving on shipping fees by combining boxes
If ordered items can’t fit into a single parcel then shipping plugin will automatically use the required number of boxes to pack selected products, which in some cases can increase shipping rates.
Shippo plugin offers a possibility to combine all the boxes as if it was just the single parcel to allow you to find a bigger box and save on shipping fees.
Advanced weight adjustments
Do you include promotional materials or use extra packaging? Then you can configure weight adjustments that will be applied before the shipping plugin will get shipping rate quotes from Shippo service.
Global or per service shipping rate adjustments
Quoted shipping rates can be further adjusted to accommodate currency exchange differences or if you just want to add an extra handling fee or offer a discount.
Shippo Shipping PRO plugin allows to configure these adjustments globally or per shipping service.
Include Insurance and Request Signature service
Protect yourself and your customers by automatically including insurance with offered shipping rates.
Optionally request signature service for all or selected orders and rates will be automatically updated.
Customize shipping method names
Shippo WooCommerce plugin lets you rename selected shipping methods, so customers will see names you want them to see instead of the long and confusing service names returned by the carriers.
Tracking information and email notifications
Customers will automatically receive email notifications when a shipping label has been created and about the location of their shipment as it progresses to its final destination.
Tracking number associated with the order and its current status is available in the orders page, and detailed tracking history can be viewed at the order page in Admin and User interfaces.
Create discounted shipping labels
Plugin will return real-time rates from a network of carriers to find the best match, validate shipping address and create a shipping label in just a few clicks.
It lets you offer hassle free returns by generating return shipping labels.
Generate shipping labels just in one click
Depending on your preferred workflow, Shippo plugin can be configured to use multi-step or a single click shipping label generation.
With properly configured weight and dimensions of the products, and boxes you use to ship orders, plugin can precisely estimate dimensions and weight of the parcel, so in case of high volume of shipments it is possible to setup the workflow that will speed up operation of your warehouse by allowing to purchase shipping label in just one click.
Ability to run it in sandbox and debug modes
Plugin can be set to sandbox mode, so you can test creation of the shipping label without paying for it.
In cases when things might not work exactly as expected, it is possible to enable debug mode which will display detailed messages explaning what is going on and what data are used, so you can easily narrow down the issue.
Best Value on the Market
Shippo shipping plugin for WooCommerce offers a much better value than the alternatives and includes extra features, which are usually sold as add-ons, like:
- Bulk Label Printing
- Return Labels
- Address Validation
- Real-time shipment tracking with email notifications
- Print shipping labels with Vendor address
- Go to WordPress -> Plugins -> Add New
- Hit Upload Plugin button
- Hit Choose File button and select zip file with the plugin
- Hit Install Now button
- Hit Activate link
- Installation complete