ShipEngine Shipping PRO for WooCommerce plugin lets you quickly integrate with hundreds of carriers via ShipEngine API and solve your logistics problems by letting you access deeply discounted shipping rates, automatically packing ordered items into boxes, displaying precise real-time shipping rates at the cart and checkout pages.
ShipEngine is an evolution of API for ShipStation and offers much more features than the prior. Your account manager should be able to connect your ShipEngine and ShipStation accounts, so then they can work in conjunction.
Easily print shipping labels for individual orders or in bulk, generate return labels as well as automatically email tracking events and complete orders.
Rate us & Review
If you love our plugins, please give us a full five-star rating, so that we know that our work is valued and appreciated.
This will be the drive and motivation for us to further improve our plugins with more useful features.
We highly appreciate your support and love.
- Support of 100+ carriers worldwide
- Live shipping rates at WooCommerce cart & checkout
- Ability to validate shipping address before allowing customers to place an order
- Use WooCoommerce store or Vendor’s store location as the originating address for accurate shipping rates. It supports Multivendor plugins such as Dokan, WCMP, WCFM, YITH.
- Dimension and weight based packing of the items into configurable boxes
- Ability to combine parcels to get better shipping rates
- Accommodate your packaging and marketing material with flexible package weight adjustments
- Charge extra handling fee or implement currency conversion with flexible shipping rate adjustments
- Include Insurance and Request Signature service
- Display different name for selected shipping services
- Allow all or only selected shipping services
- Configurable purchase postage workflow
- Buy shipping labels in one click per order or in bulk
- Create return shipping labels
- Bulk purchase and download of consolidated shipping labels PDF file for multiple orders at once
- Easy access to tracking history for admins and customers
- Automatically notify customers about progress of their shipment
- Test your setup before going into production by running in the sandbox
- Easily find issues by enabling debug mode
- Speed up your website by caching and re-using previously found rates
1TeamSoftware does not take any responsibility for what carriers are supported by ShipEngine service and it is not accepted as a reason for refund. If unsure, please verify if your carrier is supported directly with ShipEngine service support before purchasing this plugin.
Real-time shipping rates
ShipEngine Shipping plugin will automatically quote shipping rates from all the pre-configured shipping carriers and them on the cart and checkout pages, so then customers will be able to choose and checkout with any of the available shipping methods.
Validate address before allowing to place an order
Optionally WooCommerce plugin can validate shipping addresses before allowing customers to place an order.
Up-to-date Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA)
ShipEngine API analyzes your package data to estimate time of delivery and lets you display that information, so customers can plan ahead when choosing the shipping method they prefer.
Intelligent and accurate packing of the items into boxes
Configure boxes you use for shipping and plugin will use this information to precisely estimate shipping rates and streamline purchasing of the shipping labels.
Reduce shipping fees by combining boxes
ShipEngine shipping plugin can optionally combine multiple parcels and request shipping rate for consolidated packages that can help to significantly reduce your shipping fees.
Advanced weight adjustments
Account for promotional and packing materials by adjusting weight before shipping plugin will request shipping quote from ShipEngine API service.
Global or per service shipping rate adjustments
ShipEngine Shipping PRO plugin allows you to configure shipping rate adjustments to accommodate currency exchange differences or so you can add an extra handling fee or offer a discount.
Include Insurance and Request Signature service
Plugin can automatically include insurance and require signature service for all or selected orders as well as with rates displayed in the cart.
Customize shipping method names
You will be able to rename selected shipping methods and these names will be displayed instead of the ones returned by the carriers.
Tracking information and email notifications
Customers can automatically receive email notifications for selected shipping status updates their shipment progresses to its final destination.
Tracking numbers associated with the order and detailed tracking history can be viewed at the order page in Admin and User interfaces.
Create discounted shipping labels
ShipEngine API plugin will return live discounted shipping rates from a network of supported carriers. It can validate shipping addresses before allowing customers to place an order and give you an ability to print shipping labels in just a few clicks.
Generate shipping labels in a single click
Our WooCommerce shipping plugin can be configured to use multi-step or a single click shipping label generation workflow.
Ability to run it in sandbox and debug modes
ShipEngine Shipping Plugin can be set to sandbox mode, so you can test creation of the shipping label without paying for it.
You will also be able to enable debug mode that will log every activity of the plug which you can send to us, so we will be able to help you to solve most of your integration issues.
Best Value on the Market
ShipEngine shipping plugin for WooCommerce offers a much better value than the alternatives and includes extra features, which are usually sold as add-ons, like:
- Bulk Label Printing
- Shipment tracking information with email notifications
- Print shipping labels with Vendor address
- Go to WordPress -> Plugins -> Add New
- Hit Upload Plugin button
- Hit Choose File button and select zip file with the plugin
- Hit Install Now button
- Hit Activate link
- Installation complete