If your WooCommerce store or marketplace (similar to eBay and Amazon) is selling products that have to be shipped from different locations or by different shipping methods then default implementation of WooCommerce Cart might create a lot of confusion to the customers.
Woocommerce Marketplace Cart aims to improve customer experience and follows proven design of Amazon, eBay and Shopify by reimplementing cart, checkout and review order pages to display cart contents grouped into packages (visually separate containers) with shipping method selection under them as well as moving Totals into a separate container on the side.
Woocommerce Marketplace Cart has responsive design which will work on Desktop and Mobile screens of any size.
Please install our free WooCommerce Shipping Packages plugin in order to take advantage of Shipping Packages feature.
Features of Woocommerce Marketplace Cart
- Redesigns Cart, Checkout pages.
- Groups cart contents into packages.
- Displays bigger product thumbnails.
- Ability to select shipping method for each package.
- Shows total for shipping and handling.
- Collapses Billing and Shipping address to save realestate space.
- Responsive design / style to properly display across various devices.
- Make sure that you have WooCommerce Shipping Packages plugin already installed
- Upload Woocommerce Marketplace Cart to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Installation complete