Rates depend on the dimension and weight as well as business vs residential addresses, so if you see any difference you have to verify that your products have the correct weight and dimensions as well as configure the boxes you use to ship your orders, so the plugin can get the best possible estimate.
Here is how can you compare the rates from the plugin, and rates from the ShipStation dashboard. #
- Go to the settings of the plugin and enable debug mode.
- Go to WooCommerce -> Orders
- Choose an order.
- Hit Add Shipment.
- Validate that the dimensions and weight displayed there match your expectations.
- Hit Get Quotes.
- Make a screenshot of the form and the rates.
- Go to ShipStation dashboard find the correspond order and get a quote.
- Make a screenshot of the form and the the quotes.
With these two screenshots, you can easily compare the dimensions and weight between the plugin and the ShipStation dashboard.